Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010 Empty
PostSubject: The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010   The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Hey friends Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool Cool Cool Club penguin cave expedition cheats...... Club Penguin Cave Expedition is start on the Mine today. A secret dig site has been discovered underground. Grab your jack hammers and shovels and start digging. There are a new pin (a Amethyst Pin), a new free item (a Miners Helmet) for non-members and a Coral Reef Background and a new item (Deep Sea Diving Suit) for members........ Diggers Needed at Cave Expedition (starting January 22)
The rumors are true - secret caves on club penguin have been discovered in the Mine! And starting January 22, penguins can help explore them by joining the great Cave Expedition! Rory the construction penguin has said that he'll bringing some tools into the caves to help explore and dig around them. Rory also said that he'll be checking to make sure the caves are safe. If not, they could be closed again on January 28, until they can be made more stable.
Back to top Go down
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010   The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:43 pm

it looks mysterious right friends??? new things and secret things are going to be discovered..... i am sooooooooo very happy for it.. i wish the new mission in the hq soon comes..... a new one, a hard one and a very mysterious one.... club penguin had also announced that new games which test our skills like mancala and find four like that more new games are upcoming..... new parties, free items i just cant wait for the parties upcoming... the mine party at the weekend was a very good party indeed...... but when remembering our old memories of 2009 were very very wonderful............... comment and tell ur views about how yopu spent the party wid ur friends.... one post which i made about the secrets revealed go through it, there are all the secrets of club penguin..... which have been revealed.... i mostly come online at sumwhere at eight o clock or 7 o clock..... come online plz.... and view my posts....they are very interesting...... and give out more secrets of clubzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont forget to comment my dear frendz......
Back to top Go down

The mine party on weekend.... on january 22 2010
Page 1 of 1