Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

Aunt arctic tracker- steps to find her...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Aunt arctic tracker- steps to find her... Empty
PostSubject: Aunt arctic tracker- steps to find her...   Aunt arctic tracker- steps to find her... EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi friends... aunt arctic is such an adorable famous penguin... i just wish to find her and i had found her once.... So i want all of u to meet all the famous penguins.... so i am just telling u all some steps from which you will be able to find aunt arctic!
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Tips on finding Aunt Arctic:

Who is Aunt Arctic?

Aunt Arctic is one of the most famous Club Penguin characters. She is editor in chief in the Club Penguin Times newspaper and has her own "Ask Aunt Arctic" section in the newspaper! You can see her is some PSA secret missions. Aunt Arctic wears a pink hat, glasses, and a pencil. She will always be the color green.

How can I find Aunt Arctic?
Aunt Arctic only comes out of her igloo during special occasions like Club Penguin parties. During these parties, she hops around servers all the time. She spends about 6 minutes on each server, then she goes to a different sever. So, you can't really tell what server she is usually on.

If you see a big crowd, then it might be Aunt Arctic! She will always have a crowd of fans surrounding her. If you cant see her in the crowd, click on "Show Buddies" icon that looks like a smiley face and click on "Show Online" to see the users in the room.

What can i do when i find her?
Once you have found Aunt Arctic, you can open her player card, and click on the "Get Gift" icon that looks like a box and Aunt Arctic will give you a free autographed Aunt Arctic background! You can also chat with her! Most of the time, Aunt Arctic will answer you back!

Friends, you all too comment and update us all with the trackers of the famous penguins.... In club penguin i have only found aunt arctic, gadget guy that why i am updating you so that you too get!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Aunt arctic tracker- steps to find her...
Page 1 of 1