Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

How to keep your penguin account SAFE!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Days
Baby
Baby

Male
Number of posts : 45
Penguin location : Mammoth or frozen in a igloo
Penguin name : Ghost Days,Royal Adelie
Registration date : 2007-08-11

How to keep your penguin account SAFE! Empty
PostSubject: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 8:30 am

This is how to keep your penguin account safe

ABOUT BAD LANGUAGE

1. Dont Talk like you are all cool and stuff like if you cuss anything alike the F word then you are banned of you dont say any cuss words you wont be banned wich will make it so you can get more items

ABOUT HACKING AND TRADING YOU ACCOUNT

1. If you hack you will be banned no matter what if you trade penguin wich is bad you will probly get caught and be banned
  2. [color:71b4=red:71b4]When someone says who wants to trade penguins ignore them dont say ME!!! or then they will probly lie about there password
  3. Hacking makes other kids think your all famous other kids will be mad and call you a HACKER don't do it for the fame and fortune because nomatter what you will be famous one day

Dating other penguins

1. Dating penguins means no saying like wanna have s** because theres another thing you will be banned for and its just wrong sick and gross if a penguin tells you that report them no matter what even if its your girlfriend/boyfriend Report themThe penguin says lets goto my igloo and do something it might be the thing i talked about above DONT GO she will send you a card dont go stay there or you might be banned as well if you say the word if she says it and then you say Ok then kids will find you one day and report you about it if they figure out

Mean Words to not say
  2. Do not say You dork freak dude or that stuff its not nice and you will be introuble by others dont say W** Because then alot of kids will report you if you get alot of reports you will be banned
  3. Dont say like Get out of my way F ER or say i will kick you You F ER dont say that stuff like i said above you will get alot of reports and be banned maybe even PERMA-BANNED

Making fun of others

1. Dont make fun of other penguins because there not a member because if you do he/she will get MAD and report you and get a millions of other penguins to report you with him/her ok
  2. Just because they have clothes that dont match or are member clothes or that arnt cool doesnt mean to make fun of them because all of them making fun of is a report of being rude or mean

Please listen to my guide carfully if somethings wrong in here please tell me have fun
Back to top Go down
http://Penguinworld.fullboards.com
Snookims that ate Sponge™
HA! You wish I was a a Spammer!
HA! You wish I was a a Spammer!
Snookims that ate Sponge™

Male
Number of posts : 383
Penguin location : In a box with some waffles with Spongie Blueberry
Penguin name : Snookims
Hobbies : Eating Waffles.
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Nice guild. Deserves a sticky. Keep this up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.armleg.com/cpforumin2k7/index.php?mforum=cpforumin2k7
Teensyweensy
Baby
Baby
Teensyweensy

Female
Number of posts : 3
Penguin location : Mammoth
Penguin name : Teensyweensy
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 4:05 am

That is a really good little guide to keeping an account safe. Yay for you!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinpenguin.wordpress.com
Ghost Days
Baby
Baby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks i worked hard on it also
Back to top Go down
CPD Robo
Teenager
Teenager
CPD Robo

Male
Number of posts : 206
Penguin location : In A Better Place
Penguin name : Mr Robo1000 got band forever new pengu: Robo Xl
Hobbies : Sports and Foruming
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 6:00 am

This is from Miniclip...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Days
Baby
Baby

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 pm

I made this one up myself i didnt copy and paste it from miniclip so its not from miniclip because there different
Back to top Go down
CPD Robo
Teenager
Teenager
CPD Robo

Male
Number of posts : 206
Penguin location : In A Better Place
Penguin name : Mr Robo1000 got band forever new pengu: Robo Xl
Hobbies : Sports and Foruming
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 3:00 am

ooookkkkkk
Back to top Go down
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 am

Hi friends.... thanks for telling us how to keep our account safe... sumtimes there be so many youtube videos of some cheats... but i think they all were rumours just to make our penguin account banned.... thanks once again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to keep your penguin account SAFE!   How to keep your penguin account SAFE! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to keep your penguin account SAFE!
Page 1 of 1