Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

hi friends... some secrets revealed....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

hi friends... some secrets revealed.... Empty
PostSubject: hi friends... some secrets revealed....   hi friends... some secrets revealed.... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi friends... here are some secrets revealed... they are glitches... here they are... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Glitches!

Changing other peoples igloos Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
First, go to your igloo and click on the door to go out and then quickly click on the tape measure on the bottom right corner of your screen. Your map sould be open. Go to another igloo then try moving their items. You should be able to! This is not permanent and not visible to other penguins though!

Dance(robot dance style!) Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
First choose a set of clothes, then close your player card. Then, pick a second set of clothes with a special dance and dance! Do not close your player card! Be sure to experiment around!

Stand On Another Penguin Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hold tab and click on the victim.
You’re Done! it’s that easy!

Have a Puffle Without a Name lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
When you buy a puffle, where you have to type in a name press space. After you have bought the puffle, the puffle will have no name on it’s card.

Appear Near the Arrow Sign Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Go to the town then walk into the night club, once your inside click the top right corner on the exit door, keep clicking while its loading. Once it is loaded completely, you should appear by the arrow sign closest to the dock!

Put Furniture on Your Walls Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Go to your igloo then click the tape measure, open your storage and on the top two rows of your storage click any item, do not move that item yet. Click the item as it is linked to your mouse a couple of times. It should be on the wall. You can only put one furniture at a time.

Standing on the Far Right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
First, you go to the mountain. Wait for someone to start a game on Bunny Hill. Click Bunny Hill but before you get there Click the MAP. Then, keep the map up and say OK. When the game starts, go to any room. Click on a pathway to any other room and keep pressing W. It only works on a pathway on the right. Stop pressing W when you get there. Now you’re standing on the path! Here is a picture of me doing it!

Walk to the Top Corner Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Do the same thing as the “Standing on the Far Right” glitch except you press w only once and you don’t click on where you want to go. Your penguin has to be towards the left. Your penguin should be walking to the top left corner by the newspaper logo! But, other penguins can’t see you. To get down, click on one of the doors to another room.

Get 2 or More Puffles for the Price of One Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This will allow you to get 2 or more puffles! If you are a non-member, then you can get more than the non-member limit! First, log on to two or more computers at the same time and buy a puffle on each of them. You have to be on different servers though! After that, log off. You should have the amount of puffles you bought in total on all the computers! Plus, it will only cost for the price of one! Best of all, there is no hacking!

Walk Under the Map Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
First, click on the Boat at the dock, but before you get there click the map. The map should pop up and you will be asked if you want to play Ballistic Biscuit. Say no, and when it goes away, you can walk under the map!

How to nub! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Surprised
For Macs: First, go to http://play.clubpenguin.com/load.swf . Then, make the window a bit smaller. After that, click right under the message bar. You should be nubbing!

For PC’s: First, go to http://play.clubpenguin.com/load.swf . Then press F11. After that, click right under the message bar. You should be nubbing!

How to Walk Across the H.Q. Desk
In the Secret Agent H.Q., walk to the upper right hand corner the room as far as you can. Then, click the upper right corner of the door leading out of the H.Q. and you will walk right across the long desk!

How to Stand on the Gutter of the Mine Shack
First, go to the right side Mine Shack. Then click on the white tree you see in the background of the Mine Shack. You should be standing on the Gutter now!

How to Talk Normally on a “Safe Chat” server
First, click on the “?” button on the bar at the bottom of the Club Penguin screen. Then click on the check-mark on the new window that comes up. Then, go to another room and you should be able to talk like you are on a normal server!

Games!

Sled Racing

Jet Pack adventure
If you go through the whole game without getting a single coin, you will get a reward of 1000 coins!

Ice Fishing
To catch the big fish, use a normal fish as bait. You will get a bonus of 50 coins.

Astro Barrier
Press 1 2 or 3 to skip to level 10, 20, or 30.

Secret levels:
When you finish level 10 wait 10-15 seconds. A Blue Ship should appear, Hit the blue ship to go to Secret Levels.

Expert Secret Levels:
When you finish level 30 of Astro Barrier wait 10-15 seconds and another blue ship will appear shoot and the turret should shoot the blue ship and lead you to Expert Levels! At the end of the expert levels, there will be extra points that you can shoot!

Playing without being at the Table/Sled
When it asks you to play, press yes rapidly. You should be walking in the direction of where you clicked rapidly! This works for any multiplayer game!

Pizzatron 3000
To play the secret Candy level, click on the lever at the bottom of the main page. On the Candy level, you earn twice as many coins! But it is harder though!

Thin Ice
There is a secret room with lots of extra coins on the 19th level. Just follow the Picture and you can get in! When the blocks disappear, it may seem that there is not much, but you have collected most if the bags already when you got in.

Bean Counters
To get extra points in each level, put extra bags on the stack by having extras when the level is done!

Catchin’ Waves
To surf with your puffle, walk you red puffle and play “Catchin’ Waves”.

These are the prizes if you win on the competition level:
1st Place:500 coins
2nd Place:300 coins
3rd Place:100 coins

These are some of the secrets which i know and have revealed.... read each one carefully... so that you cud know the secrets of clubpenguin...

Last edited by Zeenia_clubpenguinfan on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

hi friends... some secrets revealed.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi friends... some secrets revealed....   hi friends... some secrets revealed.... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Hey friends... why no one comments on my posts... i just want to share wid u all about the secrets, cp cheats etc... but no one cares to atleast comment.... i have made atleast 32 posts and no comments... why is that so???? are my posts so boring??? i love to SHARE and make posts.......... of clubpenguin... as this is a club penguin site... i private message the moderators, administrators, graphic artists etc but no one answers.... i am new here and have plenty of questions to ask about the site... i shud and shud get my answers back as i am new here.... no one bothers also... mr luckzilla i mailed him so many times and i dint get one reply too... i asked him so many questions... whoever made the site shud give clear details about it..... please please please reply and comment............
Back to top Go down

hi friends... some secrets revealed....
Page 1 of 1