Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

Secret agent and tour guide club... plz plz comment.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeenia_clubpenguinfan
Baby
Baby

Female
Number of posts : 39
Penguin location : Dubai
Penguin name : Penguin2933
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Secret agent and tour guide club... plz plz comment..... Empty
PostSubject: Secret agent and tour guide club... plz plz comment.....   Secret agent and tour guide club... plz plz comment..... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi friends..... how is everything going on.....??? I am going to make a club in which secret agents and tour guides are only allowed....... In this club, we will talk sumthing about the new missions upcoming and for tourguide, we will talk about some of the interesting places, when the tour guides take new penguins to tour what places they take and how they spend their journey...... and more interesting things sumthing to do with secret agents and tourguide..... If ur both of them then its more good... i am the both the things and i wish this club will rock!!!!!!!!! SO thats how the club wil be..... write a comment, and say ur all names... and thats how we will discuss everything.......
Back to top Go down

Secret agent and tour guide club... plz plz comment.....
Page 1 of 1