Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome and cool Club penguin forum©

Very cool CP forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  CPD\'s blogCPD\'s blog  partner forum (Penguin cheaters)partner forum (Penguin cheaters)  

READ NOW

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spongie Blueberry
Freaky squril
Spongie Blueberry

Female
Number of posts : 305
Penguin location : In a box with some waffles with Spongie Snookims
Penguin name : 11blueberry and 21 Red Fire and Cheese lolz
Hobbies : Talking
Registration date : 2007-04-21

READ NOW Empty
PostSubject: READ NOW   READ NOW EmptyThu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 am

The bad storm

By: 11blueberry

Ok I was on my peaceful trip at VA beach and we went to Busch Gardens on a Thursday we got there we went on a few roller coasters had lunch and started heading out at 8:00 p.m.(we were there for like 8 hours ). On our way it started raining a little then it got harder and harder and harder then they closed the trams cause it was raining and thundering and lightninging so we went under a little hut thing. Then my moms boyfriend went to get the car and we waited and he called and said they wont let him pick us up cause they crossed out the part we we in. So we went to go find him we were walking in the rain so about 30 mins then some nice stangers let us in there car we were in there for 10 mins and we where soaking wet then they drove out to where my moms boyfriend was and we got in the car and it took us about 3 hours to get home because a lot of axidents and cars slipping. All in all it was a crazy day.

(In the storm it was pouring really hard and there was like 2 inches of rain we were stepping in and it was thundering really hard and lightninging a lot)
Back to top Go down
http://play.clubpenguin.com/

READ NOW
Page 1 of 1